Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hey... Its post 6.

And again it's time for post 6.
 This is a bit of a teaser for part V. In part V we will finally get to do some painting. We could have done some painting a while back, but I like to sleep and there are things that I need to do other than blog about miniatures painting. That said, we will actually cover the three models in the starter box in separate entries, as that allows me to expand on the various aspects of painting the three models. I will also touch, and non too briefly, the differences between a robot like the Juggernaut and a human or warrior model like Sorcha (I finally learned how to spell her name). The Destroyer will also present its unique challenges and as such it will get its own stage and spotlight.
Well that is it for now. I am off to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment