Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hey, it's Post 6

Well it's time for  new post. So here is a short update. The weather outside is warm, the sun is out and I want to go play out there. All the while I am planning the next set of posts. Since they are going to be a bit complicated as far as the photography is concerned. To make things worse my Juggernaut broke and I can't find the head. So i will either need to find a replacement head or sculpt one from scratch. If i go with option two I will use it for a blog post. However as this is supposed to be a starting out set of posts i will delay until I am don here. Well with all of that typed up, I will go out and enjoy the sun. I suggest that you do the same. Pity that it is such a good time to primer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment