Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey, it's Post 6

By now you are wondering where I disappeared off to. Well this will be a lengthy answer so I will give you the short version.
I had to replace the router i use at home and on top of that my internet connection has been rather unreliable due to the effects of rain on WIMAX frequency waves. I also got a new job and so I have to get up at 5 am pacific time (US) to be able to get to work on time. This is a good thing as it gives me money with which to pay for things like internet bill, electricity, paints, models and food. That last one is important. And it makes my girlfriend happy, also important. So hopefully sometime soon I will get a better internet connection and be more regular on my posts.
What you are looking at is a combination teaser and an attempt to tell you what the next post will contain.
After due deliberation the Senate has decided that basing the Juggernaut and Destroyers do not need to be based at this time, and are happy to see that basing them is far from my thoughts. Instead I will paint up Sorcha and then base all three models and finish their highlights. This is because i have been having a hard time getting to the appropriate stores in time to be able to acquire the materials to base the models. I do have the plastic bases that they should sit on but that is hardly enough. And besides you have waited long enough for Sorcha. She is also an opportunity to show you how to paint a living model, applicable to troops, and a character to boot. Warcasters are characters so Sorcha counts. The silverish blob is actually a Buccaneer that will be cleaned and painted for Cat in exchange for all of her hard work taking the pictures that you get to look at every post. I will be posting the progress for this piece as well as I work on it. Which I hope satisfies the need for a metal model tutorial for now.
Well that is it for now. I am going to go to bed and get some of that thing called sleep before i have to get up in the morning for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment